I. AIMS OF THE WEBSITE AND GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
This website is made available to the public by the company CEYS, S.A. In this website, users can obtain information about clothing care and washing advice, as well as news and information about current fashion trends.
The data of the company are as follows:
CEYS, S.A. – N.I.F. A08147191
Subscribed to the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona [Trade Register of Barcelona]
Registered office: Avda. Carrilet 293-299, 08907 L’HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 932606800 Fax: 932606810
CEYS is a registered trademark owned by the company CEYS, S.A.
In accordance with what is set out in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD) [Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature] and its development regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with what is set out in articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that may provide or may intend to provide their personal data that these data will be included in an automated file which is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The user can revoke their consent, both in relation to the use of their data and their receipt of sales communications, and can exert their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the person responsible in writing at the following address: email@example.com
As a user of our services, we wish to inform you clearly about how we use your data and how you can protect your privacy.
1. Which data we collect and for which purposes we carry the collection out
2. How we use this data
3. The options that we offer, including how to access the data and update them
Data collected by CEYS
Data collection is carried out in order to improve the services that we offer to all of our users.
Data collection is carried out in two ways:
1. Information provided directly by the user, such as contact details (name, surname, mail, etc.) which are provided when requesting information.
2. Data obtained through the use of our services: We can collect data regarding which services you use and how you use them, for example, when you visit the website of one of our products or how you engage with our content. These data include:
2.1. Registration data: Each time you visit our website we may automatically obtain and store certain information in the server's register. All of this information is recorded in the registered server's activity file, which enables the retrospective processing of data with the objective of obtaining uniquely statistical information, allowing us to calculate the number of page visits, the number of visits made to our web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc. These data can include:
• Detailed information about how you use our service (for example, your search engine queries)
• Your IP address (an IP address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the internet)
• Information relating to your device such as, for example, faults, system activity, hardware adjustments, type of browser, browser language, date and time of your request and URL used
• Cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and his or her computer. Cookies do not, in themselves, supply personal data about the user.
• The user has the option of configuring his or her browser in order to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to impede their installation on the computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
• To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to enable the installation of cookies sent by the website, or by any third party which acts in its name, notwithstanding that it will be necessary for the user to begin a session as such when accessing any one of the services that requires prior registration or “login”.
• The cookies used in this website are, in any case, temporary in nature with their only objective being to make further communication more effective. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect information of a personal nature.
How CEYS uses the collected data
The data that we collect through our services are used to provide, maintain, protect and improve said services, develop new services and ensure the protection of CEYS and its users.
By ticking the “Acceptance of Legal Conditions” box (this being the name which appears in the web form) users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are handled by Grupo AC MARCA for the following ends:
1. Security Measures and Control of Access. The website uses security of information tools which are generally accepted by the industry, such as firewalls, control of access procedures and cryptographic mechanisms; all with the aim of avoiding unauthorised access to data. To achieve these ends, the user/client accepts that CEYS obtains data to effectuate the corresponding authentication of control of access.
2. We urge you not to include high-level personal data in your curriculum (health status, ideology...) Curricula which contain this type of information will not be handled and will be destroyed.
3. Sending of marketing and sales communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media networks or any other physical or electronic media, present or future, which could be used for sales communication. Said sales communications will relate to products or services offered by CEYS and by any collaborators or partners with whom CEYS has reached an agreement regarding commercial promotion between clients. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data. In all cases, the sales communications will be carried out by CEYS and will refer to related products and services.
4. Carry out statistical surveys.
5. Carry out tasks, applications or any type of request which may be made by the user through any of the methods of contact which the website of the company makes available to them.
6. Send the website's newsletter.
CEYS informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will never, under any circumstance, be made available to outside companies and that if in any circumstance personal data were to be made available, CEYS would ask in advance for the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users.
All data requested by the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to guarantee the user an optimum service. If not all data are provided, CEYS cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to that user's needs.
CEYS guarantees, in all cases, that the user can exert his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition within the terms provided in the current legislation. Through this, in accordance with what is set out in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD), the user will be able to exert his or her rights by sending an express request, accompanied by a copy of his or her DNI (ID number) via the following means:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail: Av. Carrilet, 293-299 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona
In the same way, the user can cancel any of the available subscription services by clicking on the “Cancel” link which is included in all emails sent by CEYS.
In the same way, CEYS has adopted all of the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data handled, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
III. USE OF CONTENTS AND SERVICES
Likewise, the user is expressly obliged not to destroy, alter, disable or damage in any other way the data, programs, electronic documents and other information found within this website.
The user is obliged not to block the access of other users of the service through the means of mass consumption of the computer resources through which CEYS makes its service available, nor to carry out actions which damage, interrupt or create errors in said systems.
The user is obliged not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets or any other logistical device or character sequence which could cause, or could be likely to cause, any type of alteration in the computer systems of CEYS or third parties.
Likewise, in services which may be offered by the website or by official profiles/pages on social media of CEYS, the user is obliged not to publish, divulge, disseminate, communicate or distribute any kind of material and/or general information or opinions whose contents are contrary to current legislation, morality or public order, defamatory or pornographic in content, harmful to the honour and image of CEYS and its registered trademarks or harmful to the rights of third parties or, in general, harmful to the sensitivities of other visitors or users. It is likewise prohibited to carry out any use or application of the website, social media profiles, fora, etc. with the intention of making a profit or which could, in general, imply detrimental or disloyal behaviour towards CEYS (for example, diverting traffic to another site).
CEYS does not assume any responsibility for consequences arising from incorrect use of the website by users, with regard to both the information and services contained within the same. CEYS reserves the right to modify or remove said contents or information immediately, without the need to communicate this in advance and without this causing any kind of compensation to be necessary.
Likewise, CEYS reserves the power to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the website, its links or the information obtained through these, without the need to give prior notice.
IV. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Links contained within the website could lead the user to other sites, web pages or blogs which are managed by third parties.
CEYS will not assume any responsibility for the information that may be found outside of the CEYS website, because the purpose of the links that appear on said website is limited to that of informing the user of other sources of information about a given topic.
CEYS will be exonerated of all responsibility relating to the correct functioning of such links, of any results obtained from said links, of the veracity and permissibility of content or information accessed, as well as any harm which the user could suffer in virtue of the information found in the linked page.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL COPYRIGHT
All contents of this website, with the exception of those otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of CEYS, including but not limited to graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements which appear on the website. Equally, all commercial names, trademarks or distinctive hallmarks of any class contained in the website are protected by law.
CEYS does not extend any type of licence or authorisation for personal use to the user regarding intellectual and industrial copyright or any other right relating to the website and the services offered within the same. Through this, the user recognises that the reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any method, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes a violation of the intellectual and/or industrial copyright of CEYS or of the owner of the same.
VI. SOCIAL MEDIA
CEYS will handle the data of users that become followers or fans of any of its profiles/pages with the intention of correctly administering the same, getting to know users’ opinions and/or comments as well as informing them of and allowing them to participate in the different competitions, promotions and/or events that the company may provide and that the user may participate in. In becoming a fan or follower of the profile, the user gives consent for their data to be handled within the environment of the social media network in accordance with the privacy policies established within the same, and gives consent for CEYS to access the data contained in the list of fans or followers according to the previously-mentioned terms.
The user may exert his or her rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, at any time, following the method described in article II regarding Data Protection and sending of sales communications. In all cases, the user is entitled to stop being a follower of the official page on the social network following the steps indicated in the conditions of use of that social network, without CEYS being able to intervene in said process. Likewise, it must be remembered that any modification or rectification of the user's data must be made through the configuration of the user, and this may not be carried out by CEYS.
To pose any question in relation to the handling of data carried out on followers of social networks of the official profiles/pages of CEYS, the user may make contact using the following email address: email@example.com
VII. RELEVANT LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation, with Spanish judges and courts being competent in addressing any questions that may arise in relation to the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these same conditions.